- Is it difficult to hold things together when you are about to fix them on special walls? You can use this expander bolt anchor to effectively secure your items to solid concrete and certain blocks, masonry parts.
Applicable to gypsum board, benzene board, decorative panels, asbestos board, hollow board, solid board, and other materials on the window curtain installation, lamp installation, object fixation.
Create bookshelves, install outdoor lighting, hang pictures, or hoist mirrors with these drywall anchors. The anchors will assist in the completion of the items on your to-do list that you’ve been putting off for the past few months.
The split in the ribbed anchors expands on two opposing sides as you tighten the screw, increasing holding power. The anti-rotation structure of the expansion sleeve tightens the screw and will not be followed in the drilling rotation.
The durable anchors are not easy to be broken, featuring strength and offering good corrosion resistance in a bad environment like high temperature.
Keep It Steady
Our hollow-wall screws can hold a workload of up to 50 lbs. Due to their ability to maintain moderately heavy cargo, you will have the assurance that your handy-work is secure.
- First drill holes in the hollow wall
- Insert anchor bolt
- Align the anchoring thing with the anchor bolt, insert the screw and turn it clockwise
- Until the screw can't be twisted
|Models||Expansion tube (without screws)|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.