Path Floor Mould is a paving mold used to make a cement (or red mud) garden path. It consists of irregular holes, which can fill the cement slurry in the mold, and then smooth the upper part by hand. When dry, take out the loading mold and sprinkle the stone sand (or plant the grass) in the gap.
- Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas and more.
- Easy to operate, ladies and children can also DIY their own garden.
- It can be used repeatedly or multiple times at the same time until all the roads have been completed.
- It is possible to make roads of different colors, and it is only necessary to blend the cement inside into colored, without expensive equipment and laying costs. Save money, convenience, beauty and practicality.
- Color: Black.
- Material: PP.
- Weight: 480g(AS) / 260g(O/Q) / 300g(G) / 900(F).
- Size: 33 x 33 x 3.6cm(AS) / 34 x 34cm(O/Q) / 30 x 30cm(G) / 45 x 40cm(F).
- 1 x Path Floor Mould.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.