Rubberized Waterproof Tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super strong bond that can repair virtually everything. The tape works under water. It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease.
A Must Have for Home Owners
While we love the character and charm of our older houses, sometimes age and general wear & tear catch up with the best of us. Rubberized Waterproof Tape is the perfect solution to outdoor and indoor sealing needs – from leaky roofs & gutters to weatherworn sheds, garages, barns & outbuildings.
100% Waterproof Seal Keeps You Dry
Slap this tape onto a wet and leaking hole or crack and watch it not only instantly stick, but seal tightly and stop the flow of water at its source. Designed for use inside or on the outside of above-ground pools, water tanks, drums, and liquid or moisture-retaining storage containers.
Heavy Duty Extreme Weather Resistant
Rubberized Waterproof Tape is expertly engineered to handle harsh weather conditions all year round ¨C from freezing cold & soggy rain to blazing sunshine and sweltering heat near fireplaces and woodstoves. Resistant to mold, mildew, smoke, flames, and temperatures ranging from -70 to 200 degrees F!
- Weight: 181g.
- Color: Black / White.
- Size: 4 Inches(Width) x 5 Feet(Length).
1. Clean the surface of the patched place and keep it flat and clean. It is recommended to use alcohol for surface cleaning. (Mineral alcohol and a certain solvent residue will prevent butyl bonding on the mounting surface.
2. Remove the transparent plastic release gasket to reveal the gray sticky edges of the tape. Keep the bonding surface of the tape clean. Attach the tape to the surface.
3. The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise, it will come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate the bonding process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use a roofer's roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond.
- 1 x Rubberized Waterproof Tape.
- For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: Under 2KG.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.